Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why do people put God on the shelve?

It amazes me when a person that is addicted to some mind altering chemical or life changing habit is going down for the third time, the pain of this horrible practice is unbearable and there heartfelt sincere cry is finally answered by God. Three months, six month, nine months later this person is experiencing a freedom that they couldn’t receive on their own, but God is never recognized in their conversation, deeds, actions or lifestyle.  Matter of fact some seem to look to the heavens, tip their hat and say “I can handle it from here God”. I often wonder how God feels after the miracle that He has rendered is swept under a rug and never shared to help others. I wonder how He feels when others get the Glory for the miracle. I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment